Whew, you guys don’t know this about me yet but I am a master procrastinator! The wonderfully generous Terri over at Terri’s Kitchen nominated me to receive a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It was a little daunting to have to select 15 blogs to nominate, so I put it off for a bit. But I’ve finally bitten the bullet and made my list. =)
I am extremely honored to receive this nomination especially because my blog is so new! So thank you again, Terri! Alright, rules are that I have to nominate 15 other bloggers, notify them of their nominations, and then tell you some random trivia about myself. Since I’m new to the blogosphere I’m going to limit myself to 10 nominees.
The award goes to (in no particular order)…
- The Copycat Cook– Cooking delicious and simple vegetarian meals
- Frugal Feeding– Tasty and frugal meals. One of the first people to comment on my blog, very encouraging and inspiring for me. =)
- One Happy Table– She makes some great looking vegan dishes!
- Creative Noshing– Lovely photography and recipes.
- The Usual Bliss– Bright and funny, she’s a delight to read.
- Danny’s Kitchen– He has some really interesting and out of the ordinary recipes.
- Made by Mike– Dessert blog… need I say more?
- Emily Cooks Vegan– Inspired vegan recipes
- Healthy Moderation– A new addition to my blog roll, but one that I enjoy reading. She shares my philosophy of everything in moderation.
- Local Kitchen– Making the best of local and seasonal ingredients
And now for the trivia. I’m going to take a page from The Usual Bliss and do a Google search for “10 random questions” and answer some here for you. 🙂
- Ever go to camp? Yes! I was a Girl Scout for over 10 years and I went to Girl Scout camp for 5 or 6 years.
- Were you an honor roll student? I think so, yes.
- What do you want to know about the future? Hmmm, do we ever get super powers??
- Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No, I don’t wear it often because being around a strong scent for a long time gives me headaches.
- Where is your best friend? In the room beside me.
- What are you listening to? A mockumentary called “The Trip.” It’s about two men doing a culinary trip around England. I’m not really paying attention to it, but it looks a little boring.
- Do you like hot sauce? Yes and no. I like certain types and brands like Frank’s Red Hot, Tabasco Chipotle, and Tabasco Green.
- Last time you took a shower? This morning.
- What is your heritage? I am 1/4 German, but I have some Welsh in there too.
- What are your plans for tonight? I’m going to a Bikram Yoga class in an hour or so.
There you have it, folks! If you have any other get-to-know-you questions, leave them in the comments and I’ll stick them onto some posts in the future. 🙂
Be Happy! 🙂